If there is one thing that makes us cringe, it is going to a client’s social media pages and seeing incorrect banner sizes! We recommend letting us handle the design of your social media pages, but if you’re feeling extra artistic and want to take this task on – get the banner sizes correct!
Here are all the correct social media banner and icon sizes:
- Facebook Banner: 851 px x 315 px
- Icon: 180 px x 180 px
- Twitter Banner: 1,500 px x 500 px
- Icon : 400 px x 400 px
- Instagram Icon: 110 px x 110 px
- LinkedIn Company Banner: 646 px x 220 px
- Icon : 50 px x 50 px
- Google+ Banner: 2,120 px x 1,192 px
- Icon : 250 x 250
- YouTube – Channel Art: 2,560 px x 1,440 px
- YouTube is tricky! The banner size will changed based on the device you view youtube on.
- Tumblr : Icon : 128 px x 128 px
SlideShare Banner (Only for Pro Gold and Platinum): 960 px x 70 px
Remember always export as a jpeg! Good Luck!
EXTRA TIP: Make sure all of your company’s social media banners have similar brand components.