We are in the 21st century, we are always on our phones, we don’t like reading and most of us put a focus on being green – So why, do you need a company brochure?
Even if you are a smooth talking account landing expert, at some point, the possible client you had an amazing conversation with started thinking about their next meeting [we can promise you this was] during the most important part of your pitch. For times like that, you will need to have company brochure samples to reinforce your pitch.
Plus, if you really want to get down to the nitty-gritty, incorporating a tangible piece into your pitch will make it more memorable.
What to include in a business brochure:
If this is your first company brochure, don’t worry we will walk you through the content stage- maybe, this will even spark different brochure ideas!
Here is what to include in a business brochure:
- Determine the purpose of the brochure.
- Use headlines that provoke interest about your company.
- Easy-to-read content!
- Erase stock photography from your vocabulary. This is the one time that people actually want to see you!!
- A strong Call-to-Action.
- Make sure the brochure shows and explains what the possible clients will miss out on if they decide to work with another company.
- Social Media Feeds
- Have a way of tracking the interest gained from the brochure. Use custom phone numbers, email address, and shorten website addresses.
We promise having brochure samples to hand out to clients will increase your credibility. Now that you have our business brochure tips. Get to drafting your company’s brochure tips!