As a realtor, wouldn’t it be nice for potential clientele to have a pre-existing knowledge of your identity including; how you work, the properties you list/sell, type of properties you specialize in and the area you love?
To have all of that, you will need to set some time aside to think about your personal realtor branding strategy and develop a strong social media plan!
Branding is one of those tricky words that depending on who you ask, you are bound to have a different answer each time. The best way, we’ve learned to describe branding is by having people answering this question – What do you think about when you hear Mercedes Benz? Luxury, Quality and Performance, these words reflect their brand.
Branding is how people perceive your company, products and yourself. You can help develop your brand by strengthening your message on social media, your marketing material, and your website.
So, how are you going to pinpoint your brand? Answer these questions:
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- Who is your targeted audience?
- What do they do? (i.e., Career/Activities)
- How much do they make?
- Where do they live?
- Any recent life-altering decisions?
- What message do you want to get across to your audience?
- Do all of your marketing materials and social media pages have a consistent voice and look?
We promise by developing your Realtor branding strategy, you’re clientele will know/want you before ever meeting you! Keep an eye out for our upcoming posts on Realtors’ social media and personal branding websites!